Friday, March 28, 2014

One's Trash Another's Treasure

“Will I ever find the man of my dreams? Will I ever get married? I guess he will do. I’m sure he will change his ways and love me unconditionally, right? I KNOW I can change him…”

These are the thoughts that boggle the mind of Angela Devereux; a young, smart,
outgoing and loving real estate agent with dreams of marrying the perfect man in her life. Angela has always fallen in love with the wrong man; that is until she decides to look deep inside of herself to find inner peace and discover her own self-worth. During this time, she will have to come to terms with her own thought process and the dead end relationship that she is currently in. Will she eventually find the love she seeks? Or will she accept the TRUTH and discover where the secret of true love really lies? 

Travel with Angela through a journey of denial, fear, doubt, self-discovery, self-love, then TRUE love. . . POSSIBLY???

Raleigh/Durham, NC
Saturday, July 12, 2014
7:30pmEST
Garner Performing Arts Center
742 W. Garner Rd. Garner, NC 27529


Charlotte, NC
Saturday, August 16, 2014
7:00pm EST
Dana Auditorium at Queens University
1900 Selwyn Ave. Charlotte, NC 28207
By tickets 

No comments:

Post a Comment